On the latest episode of The Vaizey View podcast, our CEO Scott Vincent joins our Senior Advisor, Lord Ed Vaizey (former UK Government Digital Minister) and Jimmy McLoughlin (Jimmy’s Jobs creator) to discuss how we can fill all the new roles in the digital economy.
This episode covers:
- Tackling the challenge of filling the new roles required in the digital age
- How we can increase the levels of digital skills within the workforce, starting with our education system right through to re-skilling
- How we can uncover the hidden talent that can excel in technology roles
- The importance of introducing diversity into the tech workforce
- Engaging with the government’s “levelling-up” agenda